Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Joyce Meyer: The God Factor

I know what is going on in the world but I have God.
If God is on my side whom shall I fear?
Know whom you belong to!
Don't act the same way as the whole world in the last days.
Jesus died for us so that we could do great things in Jesus name.

[Joshua 1:5~]

I will be with you the same way I was with Moses.

[Isaiah 43:2~]

Don't be afraid of troubles.
"Greater is He who is in me"

[Isaiah 41:10]

What you do does not define who you are.

[Isaiah 8:13]

[Luke 9:1~5]

[Acts 28:3~5]

Shake it off when people/troubles go against you.
Keep a good attitude and watch what God does for you.
We don't have to be normal. We are new normal.

[Acts 7:9]

[Genesis 50:20]

[Acts 10:38~40]

It doesn't matter how you start it matters how you finish.

[Ephesians 2:1~]

[Romans 8:31]

Walk in Love!!!

P.S. If you are with me whom shall I fear?! You're on my side.

No comments:

Post a Comment