Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Joyce Meyer: Imitate God's Mercy and Peace

Receive mercy.
If God's giving it I'm taking it.

[Mathew 12:1~]

When people do something wrong don't make them pay. Give it to God.
Don't judge people. " I can see how you acting, but I don't see what made you to act that way."
God looks at the heart.
You are not going to stand before God for others. We are too involved with others' business.
Don't have opinion when you don't have responsibility.
It's different when you judge what they do and what they are at heart.
God doesn't look at our check marks but our hearts.

[Hebrews 5:1~]

God chose messed up people because they can have mercy on other messed up people.
Mercy is greater than judgment.
We should not be concerned of other people judgment about us.

[1Peter 3:10~11]

You can't give away what you don't have.
The more you complain the more upset you become.
Watch your mouth if you want to live in peace.
If you are not enjoying the peace in your life you know you should be enjoying you are not going to have it unless you make some changes.
God accepts us unconditionally. Make peace with yourself.
If you really know who you are it doesn't matter what others think about you. God can use people to change you.
Love is not a feeling it's a decision we make how we are going to treat people.


P.S. Father, today is a beautiful day. I thank you for your mercy and grace, for your unconditional love. Lord, I pray that I will not judge other people, that I will trust you more in all circumstances. I pray for the peace in my heart as I'm in a waiting period that you God has planned, I believe. Just give me understanding of your word and your being. Let me know what you truly want for my life whether it is a graduate school or job or anything else. I submit to you all my desires and worries. Father, as I will be filling an application form to Yonsei Grad. School I pray that your hand will be on it and give me knowledge and skills to write a meaningful information about myself. Lord, I know that you bless those who are obedient until the end. I trust I and I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment