Sunday, December 19, 2010

Joyce Meyer: Imitate God's love

[Romans 8:29]

My goal is to represent God on this earth.
When you are giving with a good attitude you are more like God than any other time in your life.
Love wants to give.
[1 Cor. 13:4]

Love can be seen, felt in many ways.
You can love people by what you say or choose what to say what you could say.

[Mathew 5:44~48]

God doesn't bother if we have arrived but He expects us to grow.
You never fail if you don't stop trying.
The character develops in the dark.
Love will cost you something. It cost Jesus His life.

[John 13:35]

[1John 4:7,9,11,12]

What am I doing to help other people?
When we are loving one another God is there.
Go into the world and be the Bible to somebody.
God knew me and approved of me when even was not in the womb.
I am imperfect will worship a perfect One.
If we really believe that God loves us we will pour it out on other people.

No comments:

Post a Comment