Sunday, January 30, 2011

Joyce Meyer: Be Determined

You have to be a child of the living God not a grandchild.

[Philippians 3:10-11]

Be determined to have your own relationship with God.
Every day is a new beginning with God. His mercy is new every morning.

[2 Corinthians 5:21]

When people mistreat us we used to think something is wrong with us.
But God gave me His righteousness. I'm a new creature.

[Ephesians 2:8-10]

God has arranged for us to have a good life.
I have decided to be determined that I'm not going to give up as long as I breath.
God has prearranged for your victory.
Being determined is something between you and God.
You have to make a decision that only you can make to give up or go on with God.
I'm going to be someone Jesus died for me to be.
When you go through hard times you have to believe there will be an end if you are on a right track with God.

No comments:

Post a Comment