Monday, January 3, 2011

Joyce Meyer: Heart Test

[Psalm 7:9]

Face the Test and "I am going to pass it."
We usually want to understand why it happens. It happens because of your reaction to it.
We don't like to be tested on what we already know.
The most important thing for us is to learn how to behave in hard times.
"Test me and show me my hidden faults"
Hiding something doesn't go away
The more stable you become the more God can trust you.
We have faith to keep us in circumstances
Devil sets you up to get you upset

[Deuteronomy 8:2]

Some make our journey longer than it is supposed to be.

[Habakkuk 3:17~19]

Though it is hard yet I will rejoice!!!

Once you reach the level of staying stable, rejoicing in God, refusing to feel sorry for yourself, refusing to get discouraged there is nothing else the devil can do with you!!!
If you are in trouble or in the midst of responsibilities right now you are on a high place.
If you learn to be stable you are growing.

[Numbers 21:4~5]

[James 1:2]

Trials bring junk out of us to work for good.
Practice being stable. "I am still here"
My God is more powerful than any thing else in this world.

[James 1:12~14]

On the other side of the test there's reward.
We have to trust God even when we don't have any clue what's going on. God, I trust You!
The bigger the boat the less you feel those waves.
I'm celebrating my progress and it will give me strength to go to another level.
God wants us to enjoy with what we have today.
Sometimes you go down before you go up.
Shake the dust and go on.

No comments:

Post a Comment