Sunday, January 30, 2011

Joyce Meyer: The Lord Our Provider

[Ephesians 1:17~19]

Learn who you are in Christ.
What your is inheritance in Christ.
Jesus left His things for us and we have to make sure we use His inheritance in a proper way.
"God, I'm depending on you because everything else is shaken."

[Proverbs 15:15]

Satan wants you to expect bad things. Fear is the opposite of love.
Expecting with an outreached arm of all the goodness that God has for you.
"Something good is going to happen to me."
"God's working in my life right now."
We have to learn to look at the Spirit. Even when we don't feel it God is in work.

[Psalm 62:1]

God did not create you on dependency. He wants us to depend on Him fully without requiring any aid from others. [Philippians 4]

[Psalm 62:5,6]

We have already won the battle.
"I am expecting God to do something outrageous in my life."
There's nothing you can not overcome when God is with you.
We are not giving up people. We get up.
Waiting on God is not a passive thing. It's an enthusiastic attitude in your heart.
You can always cheer yourself up.
Aggressively wait on God to bless you abundantly.
I am expecting you to fulfill your promises on me today.

[Lamentations 3:25]

You have a need and you have the Word so you are ready to go to Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment