Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Joyce Meyer: Six Things to Say on Purpose

Concentrate on what you should be doing.

[Ephesians 5:18~19]

The way you talk about yourself is very important.
Talk to yourself as if God would talk to You.

[Hebrews 4:14]

We eat our words.
We are depressing ourselves with our own conversation.
Don't give devil one more day of your own life.
Watch people when they don't get what they want.

[1Corinthians 3:1~3]

What comes out of your mouth defines your character.
Out of the heart the mouth speaks.

1) Bless everything you could possibly bless. You have power to bless and curse with your mouth.
Don't let devil steel what God has died for.
"I'm blessed when I go in and when I go out."
You have more authority on your life than anybody else does.

[Numbers 6:23~27]
[James 3:10]
[Deuteronomy 28:1~13]

Stop destroying yourself with your own words and expect other preachers to fix you.
Give he revelation to devil "I m blessed"

2) [Psalm 100:4]
We need to be thankful and say so.
Thank God for every blessing you can think of.

[1Thesslonians 5:18~19]

I may not see it but I know you working on it an one day I may see it.
Thank you God that you are in control.

No comments:

Post a Comment